Blog Feedback and LR

 WWW: This is a mixed picture so far – although you have completed three of the four tasks I feel that a step up in terms of attention to detail and organisation is required for A Level study. On the positive side, the Jaws poster was an interesting choice of text (not exactly a film still but you still commented on aspects of mise-en-scene) and the Scream/Baywatch contrast is well selected. The challenge now is to make sure written analysis has the depth and detail to open up the top grades at A Level.

EBI: Your poster analysis is missing – this was the first piece of work in the whole year and I have reminded you about this once already so I’m not sure why it isn’t posted. Organisation and spending sufficient time on homework is critical to success at Post-16. Similarly, you have a piece of work posted on this blog that should be on your Exam blog. This is reasonably common at the start of the course but you do need to put it right. Finally, the level of detail in your mise-en-scene LR task is disappointing – you haven’t typed up my comments word-for-word as it specified and your own reflections are very brief. This suggests to me that you are not placing enough importance and value in the feedback and reflection process which ultimately will limit your final grade in the subject.

LR: Complete any missing or unfinished work and post it to your blog.

Then, create a blogpost on your Media 2 Coursework blog called ‘Blog feedback and learner response’, copy this feedback in and complete the following learner response.

Reflect on your first month of Film & TV Language. What aspect of Film & TV language have you most enjoyed studying? I enjoy the video production aspect of it the most because I get to express my creative and vibrant nature.

What is your strongest piece of work so far? My strongest piece of work was my training montage video because I had a variety of angles and there was a deep message behind the video.

 What is your weakest? My weakest piece of work would be my 1st blog task I did so far because I was still getting the hang on it.

 What specific skills or knowledge do you need to develop before we start coursework at the end of Year 12?  I need to develop more knowledge about editing and camerawork so I can make my coursework more lively and enjoyable for people to watch.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mise en scene analysis

400 words for script for page 4

Music Video: Introduction