Coursework: Ignite presentation learner response

 1) Type up your feedback in full including the ratings out of five for each of the categories. 

Research-3

TV Drama Concept- 4

Language: terminology and theory- 3

Representations- 1

Audience and Industry- 3

Delivery- 2

Total out of 30- 16/30

Ethical hitman- I love that concept. Not sure on the language for the sidekick. Is the main character the killer or the sidekick? Timing not quite on- shows importance of rehearsal for Ignite presentation. Some good images in presentation though. Good point on handheld camerawork which will work well for this style. Need to be a bit more specific on other technical elements. Similar for music- need to be specific in terms of plans.
2) Use this feedback, comments from peers and your own reflection on your presentation to self-assess and write your own detailed WWW and EBI for your coursework concept and presentation as a whole.
WWW: Well explained plot with good use of media terminology. Creative as well.
EBI: Timing was horrible and the key 3 mins of the proudction wasn't focused on during the presentation.

3) Write a paragraph discussing how your presentation will lead into your actual coursework production. Do you need to update your statement of intent? Does your concept offer enough clarity? Is it appropriate for the audience specified in the brief? Is it achievable to film with the resources you have available? Can you add media terminology or theory to your statement of intent now you have reflected on your presentation and seen others? 

 My presentations contains key aspects that I will use during the actual coursework such as the freehand camerawork, quick cuts in order to add thrill and tension to the show alongside with close-ups on the characters. I need to update my personal statement to match with my presentation. My concept does give me some sort of clarity. I think it is appropriate for the audience in the brief and I can definitely film this. I can add media terminology such as different theories to my statement of intent. The plot will be adapted a little bit  in order to fit the crime genre properly. The costume and props used will be a suit, a gun and some ripped tshirt which will all fit well with the storyline.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mise en scene analysis

400 words for script for page 4

Music Video: Introduction